Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas felt ornaments

This weekend I will be showing and selling my crafts at a local Christmas market. Can hardly believe this is the 3rd time I'm going to do this show! I've noticed people come back and ask for the same things, so I have a bit of the "old" but my mind is always spinning around new ideas and I've been really busy creating new things!
I've taken lots of photos as hopefully many of the items will be in their new homes next week! In the next few posts I will share some of the things I've made.
For my first post, we'll start with little handmade ornaments that were so fun to create. Felt and sequins are my some of my favorite Christmas materials. I love the warmth of the felt and the rich colors. And the sparkle of the sequins catching the light of candles or Christmas lights is lovely.

I've made hearts with buttons and little toadstools....
Gingerbread men and pretty cupcakes.....
 
 
A host of whimsical angels, with heart-shaped wings and details on both sides....
Can't live without owls anymore, can you?
I might just love these little snowmen the best! They will be perfect in January for winter decorations as well.
I've hung some of my favorite ornaments on evergreens in a vase with some other decor in my staircase.  I hope they find new homes, but I'm going to have a make a few for myself to keep!
Thanks for stopping by! 
More soon....!
xoxo 
Karen






1 comment:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Everything is so beautiful Karen, I doubt very much if you'll be bringing it home again! The little grey hearts are lovely!
V x