Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Day crafts

Valentine's Day is right around the corner! This weekend I am going to spend some time with my children making some Valentine's crafts. Here are some ideas that have caught me eye.

For toddlers:
Aren't these melted crayon hearts a fun idea?We have so many crayon pieces! My kids aren't toddlers anymore but I think this project is fun for all ages. In fact this might actually get them coloring again and I believe crayons aren't just for little kids!
Another pretty idea are these Valentine's hearts made with melted crayons and waxed paper.
Potato stamps are great project for children of all sizes. My children love stamping anything! 

For older children:
My sons would love getting these lollypop butterflies.They might enjoy making them, too!


For teens: 
These Valentine Straw Toppers are so cute, I think any teen girl would have fun making them. 
I know my daughter would love making these cute salt-dough magnets, too. What a great little gift for her girlfriends (or mom!)! 
Check out my pin board for more lovely Valentine's Day inspiration!
xoxo 
Karen

2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Lots of great ideas for Valentines Day Karen, I love the lollies! :)
V xxx

Mervi said...

Hi, I was going to make something fun for the Valentine's but broke my elbow the other day and I don't like this situation at all :(. I feel like handicapped although I'm able to do a lot of things. Maybe the pain killers just make me feel that way. Oh well... I just got a wonderful package in the mail from someone and I still enjoy it a lot :)!!! Valentine's day is every day as it comes to friends...

Enjoy the February!!!

Hugs,
mervi