Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Little owl is flying to her new home....

...in Northern Ireland! Congratulations to the winner, Vivienne of Green Rabbit Designs!

I had a wonderful assistant in selecting the winner - my daughter!  She closed her eyes and drew a name from a bowl. Thanks so much to all of you who entered - it really made my day that you participated! Those who pinned and shared, you had multiple entries. I wish everyone could have won so I think there will be more giveaways in the future!

Have a lovely day! 
xoxo 
Karen

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Woohoo, I'm a very lucky girl!! :)
Thank you so much Karen, I'm absolutely delighted!!
Such a gorgeous giveaway!
V xxx

Larisa said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner! The Owl is really cute. Thank you Karen for organising the giveaway! :-)

Ivy Clad said...

Lucky girl, Vivienne! Congrats!