Tuesday, April 9, 2013

woodland love

Isn't this woodland print fabric adorable? Such sweet little mushrooms, bunnies, squirrels and deer. I probably should have bought more of it! I sewed this cell phone case as a custom order  using a pattern from Michelle. I will certainly be making more of these! In fact, I purchased a couple new patterns so it will be fun to see how the others turn out. I'll be sure to share!
 

It's cute any way you look at it!
There are a few tissue huggers remaining from my Easter market. I will probably list them in my Dawanda shop soon as I suspect tissues in different places in the world might have different dimensions - and my sales on Etsy literally are from all over the world! It's really fun to see where my creations are going but I do like to see things sell "locally".

Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
xoxo
Karen

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Oh I love that little print Karen, so cute with the little bunnies . :)
Have a lovely new week,
V xxx

Anna-Marie Field said...

They are simply gorgeous!!!
Love
AMarie

Ivy Clad said...

The woodland pattern is just adorable. So SPRINGY!

xo,
Keri