Tuesday, February 26, 2013

mmm!

Still no sign of spring here. Yesterday it snowed all day!

On the one hand, I think it would be great to exchange anything sugary and full of carbs for lots of fresh fruits and salads right now. On the other, I'm spending 30 minutes first thing in the morning shoveling inches of heavy wet snow from our sidewalk and driveway.

I've been craving these cinnamon rolls from my Farm Chicks cookbook. I love this recipe. It's become a real favorite. Sometimes, you just have to indulge, right? So I broke down and baked them. And left a few for the rest of the family :)


My photos are so dark. The sun has gone into a seemingly endless winter hibernation behind the clouds. At least this magazine is bright and cheery. Oh, and the rolls were delicious!

Have a lovely Tuesday!
xoxo
Karen

2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Well if you're shovelling snow every morning you're burning lots of energy, so it's ok to eat buns, that's my theory anyway! ;)
V xxx

Judith said...

Yum! You can have some of our sun, Karen. We have had endles hot and humid days down here of late. xx