Wednesday, January 23, 2013

North Sea

Today I have a scrapbook layout I made from some photos from our little trip to the North Sea last summer.

I started with a piece of craft cardstock and applied a bit of white acrylic paint in the center.
The circles are made with a circle punch (I would like to have more of those in different sizes). I stitched them on with the sewing machine. The small papers are from the 6x6 pack of Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park and the buttons from Flair on etsy. There is a bit of red striped washi tape peeking out from behind the two photos.
Love the Dear Lizzy date stamp! 
Thanks for looking & have a lovely day!
xoxo
Karen

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Lovely! :)
I love the sea blue and those cute little buttons!
Happy Wednesday Karen,
Vivienne x

Ivy Clad said...

Hi Karen,
Perfect time of year to work on summer images. At least you can get a little sun by proxy. They look great!

I am like you; the sun has shone very little since New Year and glimpses of it are ever so welcome. Last weekend when I was in Oklahoma, it was 75 degrees F! I soaked it in like a sponge!

I'm loving the mushroom shapes in your Etsy shop!

Keri

maria f. said...

Howdy Karen - SO nice to meet you! Don't ya love this small world we live in? This post title caught my eye and I just had to comment here. I remember running up a dam to see the water on my first visit to the North Sea... and there was no water to be seen. So strange for this MI gal. Look forward to perusing your work. We'll have to chat more.