Friday, October 26, 2012

think pink

love the "think pink" photo challenge this week here

the November line-up looks very interesting  - I am inspired to join in!

This sweet little pouch is something I made for a good friend last week, I hope she loves it!

These roses are so darling and the fleur-de-lis lining and lace goes along perfectly.
I have been sewing more of these and other lovely things for my shops here and here and a crafts market coming up soon! Super busy.....

Have a lovely weekend, everyone! 
xoxo
Karen

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Oh your friend will love the pouch, it's gorgeous!!
Crafting busy is 'good' busy! :)
Happy weekend Karen,
Vivienne x

Judith said...

Pretty little pouch! A lovely, peaceful weekend to you too Karen. j xx

Jess said...

What a lucky friend you have that's going to receive such a thoughtful gift! It's really pretty, you've done a great job. :)
Jess x