Saturday, September 29, 2012

celebrate fall!

It's time to celebrate fall in my shop!
 
Since autumn is my favorite season I am having a HUGE sale over at my etsy shop with 30% off all items - check out my shop here to see the details.
This is a limited time sale so please check it out right away. I have also introduced a few Christmas items here so if you are an early bird wanting to save some money, now is your chance!
 If you use facebook, check out my business page and "like" me to help me spread the news. To those of you who have already been sharing my shop announcement,  thank you so much!

Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
Karen

5 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Happy weekend Karen! :)
Good luck with your sale, your work is beautiful. :)
Vivienne x

koralee said...

Oh JOY!!! I will go take a wee peek...thank you for visiting me the other day! Love all your sweet creative treasures...how talented you are! xo

Vision By MILA said...

lovely stuff you have! I'll make sure I check the shop later from home, my (work) laptop is working so bad and blocking some pages..

Down by the sea said...

Hi Karen,
Your pictures are lovely too and I love your etsy shop what beautiful things you have made.
Sarah x

Ivy Clad said...

Sales are one of the most tempting things about fall to me. I love to Christmas shop in Aug-October during back-to-school and Columbus Day sales. I could go quite over-the-top!

Happily pinning away your lovely creations...

Keri