Wednesday, August 15, 2012

prettiness everywhere...

i tend to see pretty things everywhere i look....
such as these geraniums in the garden, with their delicate blush and gorgeous filled blossoms.
  and if i don't see pretty things, then i just make them!
hearts on strings
(in my German shop here)
 
the delicious mess on my table
(packaging up an order
that went all the way to the other side of the globe -
how amazing is that!)
perhaps you spy Selina Lake's latest lovely book in background?
i love it!
yummy details.....bubblegum pink, soft mint, butterflies, buttons, beads and yarn.....find these in my etsy shop here

 
sometimes the mess on my table is so terribly scrumptious i just want to grab the closest person (or cat!) and hug them with joy!
am i crazy? better happy and crazy than "normal" but sad, don't you think?

let's just celebrate the things that make us happy! 
 
wishing you a fabulous day!
xoxo
karen




7 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Absolutely Karen much better to be happy and crazy! :)
I've tried the grabbing a cat for a hug thing, sometimes it works sometimes the cat isn't at all amused! :)
Your work space looks yummy as do all your beautiful creations. I love the bunny bags and I see a cute squirrel one too!!
I have lots of geraniums in pots, I love them. :)
Happy Wednesday Karen,
Vivienne x

Judith said...

Hello Karen,
you have such a lightness of being...so lovely!
A heartfelt thank you for the kind and thoughful words you left
me..I do appreciate them.
Love j x

nest full of eggs said...

bubble pink & the turquoise I see makes me happy :)
I bought geraniums for the first time this year because I heard that they help with mosquitos

joanie said...

All such pretty things! Boy am I behind, did I know you had an Etsy shop?! I really have to get out online more often. I hope you're all well. Looks like you're having a lovely summer.
Jx

Country Rabbit said...

lovely makes xx

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Your work is a breath of fresh air!

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

So sweet, love your sewing area