Tuesday, July 31, 2012

a child's summer snapshots

so many candles on my brother's birthday cake
last week of school we did projects on Europe
then ....finally....hello summer vacation!
 
 
long lazy days to do fun things like collecting tiny frogs from the pond with my best friend
 

my kitty showing off way up high in the branches, should I join him?
a lovely pot of colored pencils is just perfect when it's cold and rainy outside
how nice when Papa doesn't have to go to work and can build things with me

a game that should never ever end
(because even though I often land in jail I'm winning and I have much more money than Mama!)

jumping in the dunes, climbing on the rocks, splashing in the waves....
fun summer days should just go on forever...

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Lovely to see you having fun, enjoying your summer holidays and making really good use of your time!!! :)
Vivienne x

un arc-en-ciel dans le lavabo said...

happy birthday season in your household !
and a nice august to you all too xo

Monica said...

Yes they certainly should last forever...looks lovely!