Monday, April 23, 2012

vote!



Happy Monday Morning!

It's time to vote!
No, I'm not talking about French politics, but the EtsyKids Design Challenge!

This month's theme is "Show Me Your Baby Blues". There are so many adorable designs and crafts in shades of blue to choose from, I quite like this elephant, this bow and this owl. (I'm feeling VERY owly these days, there are so many cute twists on owl crafts right now....just itching to design my own cute owl softies for my sons). Really lots of cute things!

Of course, if you want, I would be pleased if you voted for my turquoise/aqua animal garland. The challenge ends in just a few days on April 27th so please do pop by very soon and vote for your favorite item. Everyone from the EtsyKids Team appreciates your vote!


You can see all the submissions and choose your favorite here!

xoxo 
Karen

6 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Good luck Karen, I've just given you my vote!
Happy Monday,
Vivienne x

nest full of eggs said...

just got back from voting for you ~ all the best to you !

inga said...

Truly lovely garland! Seen by accident after I followed my friend's on fb link. You've got my vote!

Ivy Clad said...

Adorable! Just back from voting for your garland. I love it!

Keri

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

I voted! Your softie animals are lovely!! Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Karen said...

Thank all of you for your support and kind comments!! Karen