Monday, April 16, 2012

seeds


"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson

I hope to sow some seeds this week.
Several years ago I planted one packet of calendula seeds and now they come back hundred-fold. 


Some things I never planted but they pop up in our grass and I think they look pretty.

 
"Of all the wonderful things in the wonderful universe of God, nothing seems to me more surprising than the planting of a seed in the blank earth and the result thereof."
Julie Moir Messervy

I am grateful for finding an uplifting community here. So many of you share positive and lovely messages on your blogs, and leave thoughtful comments with each other. It is heart-warming!


"If we make our goal to live a life of compassion and unconditional love, then the world will indeed become a garden where all kinds of flowers can bloom and grow."
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

xoxo
Karen

4 comments:

Lollaswelt said...

Hallo Karen,
vielen Dank für deine lieben Wort - ich sehe gerade ich habe ja schon wieder so viel bei dir verpaßt. Ich kann mich bei deinem Blog nicht als Leser eintragen, stimmt das? Nun verfolge ich dich zwar auf Facebook, aber da zeigst du nicht alle Neuigkeiten vom Blog, richtig?
Auf jedenfall sind deine Easter bunnies sooooo süß und auch die "Stars and Moon" Kette!!!
Liebe Grüße,
Annette

greenrabbitdesigns said...

What a lovely post Karen, I love all the little quotes. :)
I love the potential in a tiny seed, to produce so much!
Happy new week, enjoy your sowing,
Vivienne x

Monica said...

A really lovely post ! I feel the same way. Hope to see more of your garden. It's still too cold here to be planting ghings, but soon I hope.

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

you have such a sweet blog and I love your handmade goodies! thank you for visiting and your kind words :)