Thursday, March 29, 2012

green in spring

I'm just in love with green!
The theme for this week's "Beauty is where you find it " challenge is "green" so I am delighted to join in. Do take a look at all the awesome photos that have been linked - such a loveliness of all kinds of green!


My mom and I were at the garden center last week and we came home with dozens of spring plants. I'll post about the pretty flowers another day :). Too bad she's already back home, but the flowers & plants will remind me of her every day! We also discovered two amazing mint plants: strawberry mint and chocolate mint. It's incredible but the leaves really are fragrant of strawberries and chocolate! I hope they thrive in my herb garden.
These fellows love to munch on green, too!

This is my favorite photo capturing green so far this spring. Join in the challenge, if you want!

xoxo
Karen

4 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

They are all beautiful, but I especially love the sheep!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I love green, it's one of my favourite colours!!!
Chocolate mint sounds wonderful. :)
Happy weekend Karen,
Vivienne x

Monica said...

Chocolate mint plants? I want one of those, what an amazing idea!
It's wonderful to see spring emerge, right? Not quite there yet in Montreal, but I am hoping it'll happen soon!

Ivy Clad said...

Green is definitely my theme right now too! The weather is so beautiful I feel like I could live outside!! My sister was growing chocolate mint and brought some to me. It was as wonderful as it sounds!!

Keri